Group Photographs of Department Members Members and apparatus of Engine Company 14, circa 1878. At quarters at 27 Centre Street, Roxbury. Members and apparatus of Engine Company 9, circa 1880 . At quarters at 60 Paris Street, East Boston. Members and firehouse of Engine Company 23, circa 1888. At quarters at 84 Northampton Street, South End. Capt. John T. Byron and members of Engine Company 35, and the 1898 Amoskeag self-propelled steam engine, circa 1898. At quarters at 18 Mason Street, Downtown. Members of Engine Company 9 and Ladder Company 2, circa 1900. At quarters at 60 Paris Street, East Boston. Recruit training class at the Training Academy, circa 1902. Training Academy at Headquarters, 60 Bristol St., South End. District 7 Chief John Grady and members of Engine 22 and Ladder 13, circa 1903. Beside quarters at 70 Warren Avenue, South End. Chief James Mullen, ex- Commissioner Wells, Lt. Webber and Hoseman Cosgrove in 1906. Members of Engine Company 41, circa 1914, with new 1914 Robertson pumper, at 16 Harvard Ave., Allston. Graduating Drill School members, June, 1919. Rear of (then) Fire Headquarters, 60 Bristol St., South End. Members of Engine Company 7, circa 1920, at quarters at 7 East Street, Downtown. Members of Engine Company 12, in 1923, at Nantasket Beach Fire, Hull, Mass., 03/28/1923 Members of (Fireboat) Engine Company 31, circa 1924, (Fireboat Thomas A. Ring), Capt. John Williams 2nd from right. Drill Class in 1937 at BFD Headquarters at 60 Bristol St., South End. Comm. W.A. Reilly, Chief S.A. Pope, and Department Chief Officers, in 1939, at Headquarters at 60 Bristol Street, South End. Fire Department Red Cross Graduate First Aid Instructors, in 1941. At Headquarters at 60 Bristol Street, South End. Five members of Engine 26 beside apparatus outside quarters, circa 1/1944. Engine 26’s quarters at 194 Broadway, Downtown. Commissioner William A. Reilly and Chief of Dept. Samuel A. Pope, circa 1945. Collage of fire images and official photographs. Drill School members, including Paul F. Cook, 2nd from right, rear row, in 1/1947. Rear of (then) Fire Headquarters, 60 Bristol St., South End. 8/18/2013. Last of the new men of the 2-Platoon system (84 hours/week), Jan. 1947. 1/1947 Rear of (then) Fire Headquarters, 60 Bristol St., South End. Chief of Department John McDonough and Boston Pops Conductor Arthur Fiedler. c. 1949 At an unknown fire. Members of Engine Company 42 c. 1950 3089 Washington Street, Egleston Sq., Jamaica Plain Members of Ladder Company 30 c. 1950 3089 Washington Street, Egleston Sq., Jamaica Plain Fitzgerald, Scott, Kennedy Award receipients, in 1951 1951 Annual Department Ball. Fitzgerald, Scott, Kennedy Award receipients, in 1952 1952 Fire Department Headquarters Engine Co. 1, Ladder Co. 5 & District 1 company members. c. 1954 At quarters, 119 Dorchester Street, South Boston. Commissioner Francis X. Cotter and Officers c. 1956. At a Fire Prevention Week event. Company members of Ladder Company 12. c. 1959. Ladder 12 quarters, 1046 Tremont St., Roxbury. Co. members and apparatus of Ladder Co. 12, c. 1959. Tractor 1957 Mack, Shop #252. Engine 43 & Ladder 20 company members. c. 1960. At quarters, 5 Boston Street, South Boston. Members of the Underwater Recovery Team in 1962. 1962 Unknown location. Annual Ball Ticket Sellers in 1962. 1962 Headquarters Members of the Underwater Recovery Team. 1963 Unknown location. Annual Ball Ticket Sellers in 1963. 1963 Headquarters Department Chaplains Rabbi Ira Korff and Rev. Daniel Mahoney 2009 Firefighters Memorial Sunday at Forest Hills Cemetery.